Differential pressure level transmitter series DPL50 is a DP level sensor uses two pressure sensors that are linked together electrically. This system called Electrically Remote System(ERS) which is a flexible, 2-wire, 4-20 mA calculates differential pressure (DP) using the electrical communication technique between the upper and lower pressure sensors.This technique removes the headaches of using capillary and improve the performance.
DPL50 differential pressure level transmitter provide the level measurement solution where in-tank problems such as foaming, vapor and high viscosity prohibit the use of other level instrumentation.
• Highly accurate (± 0.25% Full Span)
• Ideal for wide range of liquids
• Electrical communication between
low and high sensors
• No need to carry different lengths of capillary systems
•Track the temperature of each sensor module
• Maintenance free device
• 4-20mA analogue output
• Two-wire 24 Vdc loop-powered
• Piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor
• Reverse polarity protection
• Sea water, oil and chemical resistant
DPL50 is suitable for use with most liquids in pressurized, vacuumed or atmospheric tanks and vessels.
It is also useful in measuring the levels of Chemicals with dense vapor, Foaming liquids, Viscous or corrosive materials
Oil, sea water, drinking water treatment, waste water and Marine applications