Differential pressure level transmitter series DPL50 is a DP level sensor uses two pressure sensors that are linked together electrically. This system called Electrically Remote System(ERS) which is a flexible, 2-wire, 4-20 mA calculates differential pressure (DP) using the electrical communication technique between the upper and lower pressure sensors.This technique removes the headaches of using capillary and improve the performance.
DPL50 differential pressure level transmitter provide the level measurement solution where in-tank problems such as foaming, vapor and high viscosity prohibit the use of other level instrumentation.
• Highly accurate (± 0.25% Full Span)
• Ideal for wide range of liquids
• Electrical communication between
low and high sensors
• No need to carry different lengths of capillary systems
•Track the temperature of each sensor module
• Maintenance free device
• 4-20mA analogue output
• Two-wire 24 Vdc loop-powered
• Piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor
• Reverse polarity protection
• Sea water, oil and chemical resistant
Power supply: 15 – 24Vdc
Output: 4-20ma (2-wires)
Operating temperature: -30°C to +125°C
Overload pressure: 2x sensor range
Accuracy : ± 0.25% FS
0..300cm/ 0..0.3mH2O (Model DPL503)
0..600cm/ 0..0.6mH2O (Model DPL506)
0..1000cm/ 0..1mH2O (Model DPL510)
0..2000cm/ 0..2mH2O (Model DPL520)
0..3000cm/ 0..3mH2O (Model DPL530)
Max. cable length: 4000cm
Diaphragm material: 316L stainless steel
Protection class: IP68
Explosion Protection: EExia IIC T6
•Most liquids in pressurized, vacuumed or atmospheric tanks and vessels.
•Chemicals with dense vapor
•Viscous or corrosive materials
• Sea water, drinking water treatment and waste water.
• Marine applications