• The sensor is installed outside the pipe, thus does not need any time-consuming installation process.
• Non-contact measuring methods inhibits the formation of bubbles or metallic ions, it also prevents pressure loss and obstacles presence.
• The measurement is not affected by the pressure or the connectivity of the fluid.
• There is no moving parts, thus increase the stability
• 5 Inch LCD, user friendly, capacitive touch screen display indicator.
Principle Theory:- clamp on ultrasonic flow measuring
Fluid Type:- water , oil , waste water , fluid , and other fluid types
Fluid Velocity:- 0 - 10 m/s
Flow Range:- 0 - 4400 m^3
Flow Temperature:- Up to 70
Installation:- Clamp on ( V or Z method)
Pipe Material: stainless steel , carbon steel , PVC, PVDF, PP ...... etc
Pipe Diameter:- 40 - 400mm
Power Supply:- 240Vac
Output Signal :-
Analog Output: 4 - 20 mA
Pulse Output :- Open collector 2 output relays
Display:- 7" touch screen LCD
Power Consumption:- 15 VA
indicator:- IP 65
Sensor:- IP 68
Sensor Cable :- Up to 10m
Accuracy:- ±2% of reading
UFC302 is a clamp on flow-meter that uses the “Time of flight”
principle to measure the flow rate in metal plastic pipes from 25 to
400 mm in diameter.