- Small size capacitive level switch
- liquids and Solids level detection ( high or low level)
- suitable for use in:
- conductive liquids such as water, acids,…..
- non-conductive liquids such as oil, fuel,….
- solids such as feeds, seeds, corn,…..
- Pressure: up to 10BAR
- Temperature: 85 ~ 150oC
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Probe: S.304 - S.S.310 - S.S.316 – PVC – PTFE
- Thread: ≤1” NPT
- Flange: ≥2”, ≥DN40
- Tri-clamp: ≥1”, ≥DN25
SM973 is suitable for use with liquids and solids.
It’s a very accurate measuring device and the most common measuring technique available.
The sensor works with non-conductive liquids Example (oil, gasoline) and fine and coarse grained solids