- Capacitive level transmitter.
- liquid level measurement.
- Isolated stainless steel probe for measuring conductive liquids level.
- Non-isolated stainless steel probe for measuring non-conductive liquids level.
- Pressure: up to 10BAR
- Temperature: 85 ~ 150oC
- Housing: Aluminum
- Probe: S.304 - S.S.310 - S.S.316
- Thread: 1” NPT – 1½” NPT
- Flange: ≥2”, ≥DN40
- Tri-clamp: ≥1”, ≥DN25
SM730 is suitable for use in all areas of industry.
The partly insulated probe is suitable for the measurement of bulk solids and liquids. The sensor works with conductive and non-conductive liquids, Example (water, oil, gasoline) and fine and coarse grained solids.