- Capacitive level switch
- Solids level detection ( high or low level)
- suitable for use in:
- fine or bulk solids such as flour, cement,
- stones, feeds, seeds, corn,…..
- Not affected by dust or contaminations.
- Pressure: up to 20BAR
- Temperature: Up to 250oC
- Housing: Aluminum
- Probe: S.304 – S.S.310 – S.S.316
- Thread: 1½ “ NPT
- Flange: ≥2”, ≥DN40
- Tri-clamp: ≥1”, ≥DN25
24/48/60Vac/dc – 220/110Vac
SM660 is suitable for use in all areas of industry.
The partly insulated probe is suitable for the measurement of bulk solids. The principle of operation is based on the change of capacitance between the probe and the silo or vessel wall.